On my cravings list currently…
- French Fries
And this week I discovered THE BEST HEALTHY HACK ever! Cauliflower fries made with a cauliflower pizza crust!! They are super easy too! All you will need is, coincidentally, the same thing you also need to make a healthier pizza like the Spicy Cauli, the cauliflower pizza crust from Trader Joes!
So I decided that I wanted some ‘fries’ and chicken tenders for dinner the other night and I decided to try to make a healthier version.
You can check out my previous post to find out about the Faux Fried Chicken tenders, because this post is all about the fries, baby!
So here’s all you need to do to make these Black Truffle Cauliflower Fries.
I N G R E D I E N T S //
- 1 Trader Joes Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- 1 tbls. Black Truffle Butter (melted)
I N S T R U C T I O N S //
- Thaw out the pizza crust by popping in the microwave for a few minutes or putting in your refrigerator overnight.
- Pre-heat your oven to 385 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Next, once your crust is thawed, grab your pizza cutter and slice up the crust into fry slices.
- Pop these in the oven for 20 minutes. Then you’ll remove, flip them over to crisp on the other side for another 20 minutes. Take them out when they are toasty and lightly golden on the edges.
- Last part is the best part. Now you melt your Black Truffle butter and brush on the fries (or you can use some coconut spray and sprinkle another type of seasoning).
Enjoy these with your Faux Fried Chicken tenders or pair them with this Italian Salmon Burger!
I’m confident these will be my new favorite thing to make as a healthy side. They were so easy and delicious. I hope you enjoy them too!
Your a genius! Yum those look delicious!
Ahh you are too kind. Thank you. These were so easy and so delicious. Gotta love an easy side dish!!