Since it’s officially fall now (as of September 22nd), I thought it would be fun to do a roundup of 22 of my favorite healthy fall recipes to get us all excited about the occasion!
We’ve all been having a very interesting year so far, to say the least. Navigating the stay-at-home orders, seeing store shelves practically barren and seeing people literally fight each other over toilet paper had really impacted us all in different ways. I for one am happy to say goodbye to summer and welcome in my favorite season.
Cooler temps are few and far between until about November here in Texas, but that doesn’t stop me from enjoying lots of soups and stews right now. It’s just the season of simmering pots of goodness.
So I have scanned my Pinterest boards and looked at my own blog to bring you a list of my favorite and most popular healthy fall recipes to help you feel inspired and excited for this new season upon us!
- Vegetable Beef Soup
- Baked Cinnamon Applesauce
- Skinny White Chicken Chili
- Pumpkin Spice Bites
- Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Pasta e Ceci (pasta with chickpeas)
- Homemade Minestrone Soup
- Autumn Wild Rice Soup
- Homemade Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- Detox Crockpot Lentil Soup
- Fun Halloween Shaped Stuffed Tomatoes
- Twice Baked Broccoli Cheddar Spaghetti Squash
- Butternut Squash and Spinach Lasagna
- Spicy Italian Pesto Noodle Soup
- Award Winning Turkey Chili
- Sweet Potato Turkey Chili
- Sweet Potato Rounds with Herbed Ricotta and Walnuts
- Roasted Vegetable Galette
- Cranberry Apple Pecan Salad
- Roasted Red Pepper Deviled Eggs (they look like little pumpkins!)
- Honey Roasted Butternut Squash With Cranberries & Feta
- Autumn Kale Apple and Quinoa Salad
Enjoy all these fall flavors and cozy meals. I know I’ll be working my way down this list, especially once we get moved into our new house with new kitchen! That’s right, Cook It Healthier is getting a new kitchen. I can’t wait to do a kitchen reveal for you all soon.