Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. If you're using the Caulipower Cauliflower crust as your base, I suggest popping it in the oven for 10 minutes before adding your toppings on. This gets it EXTRA crispy and crunchy, which I enjoy in pizza.
Next, you'll layer on the ingredients like this:
1. thick layer of refried black beans directly onto the crust
2. spoon on a layer of enchilada sauce onto the beans
3. sprinkle on a layer of fresh chopped onions
4. lay down the tortilla layer
5. spoon on another thicker layer of enchilada sauce
6. add a solid layer of taco meat
7. spoon on more enchilada sauce & sprinkle a few more fresh chopped onions
8. sprinkle on shredded cheese all over the top
Pop it in the oven and bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and the edges of the crust are browned!
Serving Size 1 quarter of the pizza